Basic overview of the Craftable Animals Mod:
The Craftable Animals Mod is a mod that allows you to change many of the configuration of animals and the way that they spawn. This mod is anything but simple and adds a tonne of new features in to your Minecraft game. Its called Craftable Animals for a reason, and that’s just because you can completely change the mechanics of animal spawning, looks and anything else you can think of.
How to use the Craftable Animals Mod:
There is no real way to use the Craftable Animals Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Craftable Animals Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Craftable Animals Mod:
- Craft any mod and let it be put it into your saved Minecraft world.
- This mod features works with any animal in Minecraft.
- Move animals to a distance by using the cool Animal Bow.
- Transform animals into other ones by using the Animal Bow.
- This mod gives you the ability to build new spawners, or even to change existing spawners!
- It is estimated that this mod adds in over 600 new crafting recipes for you to learn.
How to Install the Craftable Animals Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Craftable Animals Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Craftable Animals Mod:
- There most recent update for the Craftable Animals Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.