Basic overview of the Craftable Horse Armour:
Ever since horses were added into Minecraft, the players and adventurers longed for a way to personalise them. The community wanted a way to name them, equip them and really make the horse specific to their needs. Well, the Craftable Horse Armour mod allows you to do exactly that. All of the crafting recipes are easy to follow and you should have no problem installing this compatible mod.
How to use the Craftable Horse Armour:
There is no real way to use the Craftable Horse Armour you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Craftable Horse Armour Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Craftable Horse Armour:
- This mod allows you to craft armour for your own horse in Minecraft, you can craft the armour from any vanilla material.
- Each armour correlates with the material it is made from, i.e: Diamond is the strongest armour for your horse.
- You can craft name tags for your horse.
- You can also craft specific saddles, instead of just having the boring old brown saddle. You can do this by selecting which coloured wool you would like to use.
How to Install the Craftable Horse Armour:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Craftable Horse Armour and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Craftable Horse Armour:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Craftable Horse Armour.