Basic overview of the CraftGuide Mod:
The CraftGuide Mod is an intuitive mod that is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The aim and goal of the CraftGuide mod amidst its release was to display as much information as possible on page. The developer had become tired of having to switch across tabs and machines to create items. The CraftGuide mod, as you can see from the screenshots, simplifies the crafting process through display.
How to use the CraftGuide Mod:
There is no real way to use the CraftGuide Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
CraftGuide Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the CraftGuide Mod:
- Its main focus has been through the use of a scrollbar, using the common behaviour where recipes added by any given mod tend to be grouped together to allow users to rapidly navigate to mod-themed sections of the list.
- More recent changes include making the GUI resizable, to fill as much of the screen as users are comfortable with and a system where clicking on an item filters the list to only show recipes that use that item, either as input or output.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the CraftGuide Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the CraftGuide Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the CraftGuide Mod:
- There most recent update for the CraftGuide Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.