Basic overview of the Crafting Dead Mod:
The Crafting Dead Mod is a brilliant zombie-combat based mod that adds a tonne of new features into the game. The mod adds in a variety of new weapons and tools, all of which you can craft using added items. The Crafting Dead mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed with most other mods and texture packs.
How to use the Crafting Dead Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Crafting Dead Mod You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, if done correctly, the cows should already be wandering around your Minecraft world.
Crafting Dead Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Crafting Dead Mod:
- Zombie based game play, which is always awesome!
- Tons of awesome new guns, including grenade launchers, sniper rifles and machine guns.
- More zombies with better AI than ever before.
- The mod also adds in a brand new loot system, similar to DayZ.
- Player Types (Bandit or Hero).
- Custom tents and other new structures.
How to Install the Crafting Dead Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Crafting Dead Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Crafting Dead Mod, it is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.