Basic overview of the Crafting Pillar Mod:
This mod adds some fun and more fancy ways to do everyday things in your Minecraft game. No longer are you using a boring old crafting table, but now it is a crafting pillar! This means that other plays can see what you are doing due to the open GUI. This mod offers an alternative to the crafting table, so why not download it today and see which one you prefer!
How to use the Crafting Pillar Mod:
There is no real way to use the Crafting Pillar Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Crafting Pillar Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Crafting Pillar Mod:
- Fully Multiplayer compatible
- Uses Forge
- Other players see what you are doing without opening a GUI
- You interact with the block directly (without a GUI). It makes more natural to craft, etc.
- Sentry Pillar – Shoots automaticly to mobs
- Freezer Pillar – Makes Ice from Water drops
- Trash Pillar – Get rid of your excess stuff!
How to Install the Crafting Pillar Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Crafting Pillar Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Crafting Pillar Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Crafting Pillar Mod.