Basic overview of the Crash Landing Survival Map:
The Crash Landing Survival Map, created by the developer “dakonblackrose”, is available for the latest patch of Minecraft. The map challenges players to survive with limited resources, and is themed around the idea of a plane crash. It will test the will of even the most veteran players, and is continuously reviewed as a very difficult map to play.
How to use the Crash Landing Survival Map:
There is no real way to use the Crash Landing Survival Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the maps features should be automatically enabled. Once you have completed the first stage of the map, you can choose where to go next.
Crash Landing Survival Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Crash Landing Survival Map:
- The Crash Landing Survival Map takes place in a desert biome. Your aircraft has crashed and landed in a sandy landscape with scarce resources, you must try and survive.
- The developer of this map has added in a modded villager that will explore the world with you. You can use him to trade with, or just as a helpful hand in combat.
- The map has received fantastic reviews and is highly rated amongst the community.
- The map can be installed for the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.
How to Install the Crash Landing Survival Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Crash Landing Survival Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Crash Landing Survival Map:
- The latest update for the Crash Landing Survival Map, fully updated the map and all of its features to the most recent update of Minecraft 1.8.0. There are also no bugs present at the time of writing this.