Basic overview of the Creeper Queen Mod:
The Creeper Queen Mod was originally created by ‘simo_415’. However, this developer did not update past beta stages and the mod seemed to be lost. However, ‘Hawktalon99’ has re-coded and re-textured all of the mods features and has released it for Minecraft 1.8. The Creeper Queen Mod adds everything creeper-like to your Minecraft game, including the infamous boss mob!
How to use the Creeper Queen Mod:
To use the Creeper Queen mod, you simply need to install with Minecraft Forge. Then, if done correctly all of the mobs should already be spawned into your Minecraft game. BEWARE: Many of the mobs are deadly.
Creeper Queen Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Creeper Queen Mod:
- The Main feature to this mod is obviously the Creeper Queen. The Creeper Queen will spawn randomly in darker areas and is very hard to kill. You need to devise a clever strategy to take her down, as she will spawn her own minions if you approach her head on.
- The Creeper Soldier is the same as the original creeper- except it now attacks villagers too.
- The Pyro Creeper leaves a trail of fire behind it as it walks.
- The Scout Creeper can sense a player from up to 40 blocks away!
How to Install the Creeper Queen Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Creeper Queen Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Creeper Queen Mod:
UPDATE 1.2: Fixed a bug with the Pyro Creeper which meant it turned blocks into fire blocks.