Basic overview of the Creeper Species Mod:
The Creeper Species Mod is created by the developer ‘Ryanrc’ and adds four new creepers into your Minecraft game that all have some pretty cool and unique abilities. This mod is simply for fun but does challenge the player on some levels. The textures are very high quality, and with a committed developer who provides frequent updates, I don’t know what more you could want out of a mod!
How to use the Creeper Species Mod:
To use the Creeper Species Mod, you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your Minecraft game, these species will already be wandering around your land.
Creeper Species Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Creeper Species Mod:
- The ‘Nether Star Creeper’ is one of the most powerful of the new species. This creeper is very dangerous and has can easily blow up a house in one hit. This creeper also has a rare drop of a Nether Star.
- The ‘Porky Creeper’ has the normal mechanics of a creeper but is skinned to look like a pig, and drops pork.
- The ‘Angel Creeper’ is a friendly mob that does not explode, it simply flies around and looks pretty.
- The ‘Mystery Creeper’ does twice the amout of damage than a normal creeper and drops a ‘Mystery stone’.
How to Install the Creeper Species Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Creeper Species Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Creeper Species Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this mod.