Basic overview of the Crossbow 2 Mod:
Most of the mods that are around nowadays add a tonne of features and sometimes it can get a little confusing when installing it. That’s why this mod is great, it only really adds one feature into the game. The Crossbow is a powerful substitute to the bow and can be crafted easily by following the recipe found below.
How to use the Crossbow 2 Mod:
There is no real way to use the Crossbow 2 Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Crossbow 2 Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Crossbow 2 Mod:
- Adds a powerful Crossbow into the game. The Crossbow has more damage and range than the vanilla bow and is more durable too.
- You can craft bolts for the crossbow with the new machine.
- You can also attach different scopes to the Crossbow to improve accuracy.
- Red dot sights and a 16mm scope are all available to attach.
- Compatible with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, also works with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Crossbow 2 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Crossbow 2 Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Crossbow 2 Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.