Basic overview of the Crusoe Survival Map:
There are some Maps our there that are just so awesome! I took one look at this one, the Crusoe Survival Map and I was amazed! It’s presented so well just from the images but the actual Map, and playing it, is so cool! The whole Map is an island, in which you have to survive on. I love that kind of theme in Maps. It doesn’t put much restriction on what you can and cannot do and it also gives the player a role-playing kind of feeling.
How to use the Crusoe Survival Map:
There is no real way to use the Crusoe Survival Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Crusoe Survival Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Crusoe Survival Map:
- Adding an awesome Map into Minecraft.
- Changing the theme of Minecraft!
- Enhancing the quest for survival feel of the game.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Crusoe Survival Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Crusoe Survival Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Crusoe Survival Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Crusoe Survival Map.