Basic overview of the Custom Main Menu Mod:
The Custom Main Menu Mod mod allows you to modify the main menu using a json file, you can modify the content / position of pretty much everything the vanilla menu contains. In addition you can also add new stuff to your menu like a slideshow, web links or completely new sub menus. If you look in the config/CustomMainMenu folder you will notice a file called menu.json. In there you will see all elements the vanilla main menu has, modifying the content and pressing the refresh button ingame will allow you to instantly see what changes you made.
How to use the Custom Main Menu Mod:
There is no real way to use the Custom Main Menu Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Custom Main Menu Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Custom Main Menu Mod:
- The Custom Main Menu Mod allows you to fully customize your main menu.
- You can do things like change the colour scheme, add images, add new buttons, sound effects and more.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Custom Main Menu Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Spider Queen Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Custom Main Menu Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Custom Main Menu Mod.