Basic overview of the Custom NPC Mod:
NPC’s in Minecraft are all well a good, but don’t you wish that you could customize them and make them your own? Well now you can, with the Custom NPC Mod. There are many different styles of customization, so what are you waiting for? Download the Custom NPC Mod today! This mod is is available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4, and can be installed for both SMP and client.
How to use the Custom NPC Mod:
There is no real way to use the Custom NPC Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Custom NPC Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Custom NPC Mod:
- The Item Giver NPC will interact with you, give you items from his inventory, and will also drop random items.
- The Trader NPC has a list of 12 items that you can trade with him.
- The Mercenary NPC will help you fight other enemies and mobs.
- The Bank NPC will let you deposit certain items into him, like an extra inventory.
- The Guard NPC, you can set him to attack or defend certain locations.
How to Install the Custom NPC Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Custom NPC Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Custom NPC Mod:
- There most recent update for the Custom NPC Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.