Basic overview of the D-Day Adventure Map:
The D-Day Adventure Map for the Xbox 360 build of Minecraft is an amazing tribute to the famous event in history, known as D-Day. The map has some of the best builds and structures that I have ever seen in a Minecraft console version and I highly recommend that you download it right away. The map tells the story of how Herobrine is taking over the Nether!
How to use the D-Day Adventure Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the D-Day Adventure Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then just load up the map and follow the in-game instructions and signs to follow the story.
D-Day Adventure Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the D-Day Adventure Map:
- The map has been reviewed and played by many famous YouTubers and has been given high ratings.
- The map is available for the latest patch and update of the console Minecraft.
- It can be played by up to two players and has one of the best storylines I have ever experienced.
How to Install the D-Day Adventure Map:
- To install the D-Day Adventure Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the D-Day Adventure Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the D-Day Adventure Map.