Basic overview of the D-Extend Mod:
The D-Extend Mod, created by the developer “GlowingWater”, adds nine new ores into the game. All of the new ores have fantastic properties and textures and don’t unbalance the game. The mod’s additions aren’t too overpowered and compliment vanilla features well. The mod works in tandem with Minecraft Forge, which is a prerequisite install for this mod.
How to use the D-Extend Mod:
There is no real way to use the D-Extend Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
D-Extend Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase demonstrating the features of this mod.
Key Features of the D-Extend Mod:
- The D-Extend Mod adds many new ores into the game, all of which have unique characteristics and properties.
- All of the added ores can be crafted into armour, spades, swords etc. using vanilla recipes.
- The ores that are added are: Ruby Ore, Uranium Ore, Copper Ore, Lead Ore,Manganese Ore, Sapphire Ore, Crystal Ore, Aurypigment Ore and Condurum Ore.
- The mod can be installed for single player client and multiplayer servers too.
How to Install the D-Extend Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the D-Extend Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of D-Extend Mod:
- The latest update for the D-Extend Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer released all of the mod’s planned items upon initial release, so there is little chance of any future updates.