Basic overview of the DaFlight Mod:
The DaFlight Mod is a small liteloader mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft. The mod is very useful and adds in many customisable controls that you can access through the mods menu. Brightness, the speed of your sprint, and how fast you fly – all of these are changeable. So what are you waiting for, install this mod today and enjoy it on servers and client.
How to use the DaFlight Mod:
There is no real way to use the DaFlight Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
DaFlight Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DaFlight Mod:
- Fly Mod – a fly mode offering customisable speeds, controls and more.
- Sprint Mod – a sprint mode offering customisable speeds, controls and more.
- FullBright – lights everything to full brightness.
- Compatibility – DaFlight is compatible with Forge, Optifine, and most other mods.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and works with servers and clients.
How to Install the DaFlight Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the DaFlight Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DaFlight Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.