Basic overview of the Damage Indicators Mod:
The Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a very useful and effective mod that allows you to see the damage splats not only when you get hit, but also when you hit your enemies. The new graphics allow you to see just how much damage you are inflicting on your opponent. This mod can also be installed for both client and server and is fully updated to the latest patch.
How to use the Damage Indicators Mod:
- To use the Damage Indicators Mod you first of all need to install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can open up your latest Minecraft save and the features should automatically be enabled.
Damage Indicators Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Damage Indicators Mod:
- The mod will enable players to see the damage dealt to a mob whenever the mob is hit.
- The mod will enable players to see the portrait of the mob by putting the mouse over the mob.
How to Install the Damage Indicators Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Damage Indicators Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft 1.8 mod.