Basic overview of the Dandy Candy Parkour Map:
The Dandy Candy Parkour Map is a challenging parkour/obstacle course set in the end dimension. It takes around twenty minutes to complete, and is themed around the idea of candy. The map is available for download for the Minecraft Xbox 360 console, and is really easy to install. The map is compatible with a variety of other console installs, so there should be no problems at all.
How to use the Dandy Candy Parkour Map:
There is no real way to use the Dandy Candy Parkour Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the maps features should be automatically enabled.
Dandy Candy Parkour Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dandy Candy Parkour Map:
- The Dandy Candy Parkour Map is a parkour map that is set in the end dimension.
- The aim is to get from the start to the end without dying or falling, or at least as few times as humanly possible.
- The map takes about twenty minutes in total to complete and has many detailed structures along the way.
- The map’s theme is candy, so don’t be surprised to see vibrant colours along the way.
How to Install the Dandy Candy Parkour Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dandy Candy Parkour Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Dandy Candy Parkour Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Dandy Candy Parkour Map.