Basic overview of the Dark Horse Mod:
- The Dark Horse Mod is a brilliant mod created by the developer: “‘jflory7”. The mod adds some new horses into the game, specifically the skeleton and zombie horses, and allows users to control the features with some new intuitive multiplayer commands.
How to use the Dark Horse Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dark Horse Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dark Horse Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase that highlights the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Dark Horse Mod:
- The Dark Horse Mod is a very simple mod that can be installed on both servers and client.
- You can control the features of this mod with simple commands, such as /dhhorse.
- Using this mod, you can spawn a normal horse, a donkey, a mule, a skeleton horse and a zombie horse.
- You can even choose to spawn the horses tamed or not, and can also choose whether you want them to bring some chests with them when they spawn.
How to Install the Dark Horse Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dark Horse Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dark Horse Mod:
- The latest update for the Dark Horse Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. Additionally, the developer also added in the ability to spawn dark horses into chests.