Basic overview of the Dark Souls Mod:
The Dark Souls Mod, created by the developer delvlees, adds in a whole new range of features from the dark souls franchise. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 but also works with Minecraft 1.8. The mod has a crazy amount of features including new armours, weapons, mobs and more. You can find an entire list of recipes in the link below, so there is really no reason to download this mod. You don’t even have to be a fan of dark souls to enjoy the mod.
How to use the Dark Souls Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Dark Souls Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Dark Souls Mod.
Key Features of the Dark Souls Mod:
- The Dark Souls Mod adds in new armours that give the player different types of boosts including speed and strength.
- The mod adds in a range of weapons, some incredibly powerful, some not.
- Many of the new items can be found instead of crafted, or picked up from dropped monsters.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Dark Souls Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dark Souls Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dark Souls Mod:
- The latest update for the Dark Souls Mod ported it to Minecraft 1.7.10 and also added in range of new items.