Basic overview of the Darwin Mod:
The landscape of Minecraft is littered with vanilla mobs. Some of them are friendly, others are not. But I can’t help but feel like there isn’t enough variety in the game. That’s why you should download the Darwin mod. The Darwin mod allows you to specifically alter the chromosomes and characteristics of vanilla mobs to change small details such as size and colour. This mod is also referred to as the Mutant Animals mod.
How to use the Darwin Mod:
There is no real way to use the Darwin Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Darwin Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Darwin Mod:
- This mod gives you the ability to create your own mobs with specific components.
- You can change things such as the amount of heads, legs, arms.
- The rotation of the body, and pigment of the skin and the item that the mob drops when killed can be changed.
- Depending on the size of the legs you can change the speed and strength of the animal too.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4
How to Install the Darwin Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Darwin Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Darwin Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Darwin Mod.