Basic overview of the Death Counter Mod:
Have you ever entered a server and wondered who the most powerful and who the weakest players in the servers are? Have you ever wondered just how many times players had died, and wish that there was such a thing as a death leaderboard? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then I have the perfect mod for you. Created by iChun, the Deather Counter mod allows players to see death count of servers.
How to use the Death Counter Mod:
There is no real way to use the Death Counter Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Death Counter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Death Counter Mod:
- The Death Counter mod shows the amount of deaths of players in a server from the date of installation.
- It shows a death leaderboard also, although I imagine you don’t want to be at the top of it.
- The mod can be controlled with a list of hotkeys and configurations for both OP and none opped players.
- /dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
How to Install the Death Counter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Click here to install the iChun Util Mod, the base dependency for this developers mod set.
- Next, download the Death Counter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Death Counter Mod:
- There most recent update for the Death Counter Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.