Basic overview of the Deep Sea Diving Mod:
The Deep Sea Diving Mod is very small and simple, but is a fantastic addition to any modpack. The crafting recipes are very simple and they will be posted on curse once the developer has made them available to the public. The mod adds in loads of new items that will help you dive to the deepest depths of the ocean, including a scuba mask and flippers. The mod is available for 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Deep Sea Diving Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Deep Sea Diving Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Deep Sea Diving Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Deep Sea Diving Mod:
- Scuba Mask: When equipped, you will receive water breathing and night vision upon entering the water.
- Air Canister: Used in the crafting recipe for the scuba mask. Is not consumed upon crafting.
- Flippers: When equipped, you will receive speed upon entering the water.
- Harpoon Gun: Can be combined with a harpoon in a crafting table to create a loaded harpoon gun.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Deep Sea Diving Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Deep Sea Diving Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.