Basic overview of the Defender Mod:
The Defender Mod is a new mod available for version of Minecraft before 1.7.0, the mods developer said he doesn’t want to update anymore. The mod adds in the ability to spawn in defenders that will guard a location picked by you. There are a few types of defenders and they all have different AI types – including picking the Wolf AI as a choice. So what are you waiting for, download the mod today and enjoy all it has to offer. Best of all, it is highly compatible and even works with servers and single player client.
How to use the Defender Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Defender Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Defender Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Defender Mod:
- Right clicking the Defenders with any item or armor(even from other mods) equips them with it, enchantments and all!
- You can get different Tiers of defender that have more health! Each tier has 20 more health!
- Shift Right-Clicking Defenders will open up a pretty cool gui where you can change their name, see their owner and health, and choose their AI.
- If a Defender’s name is the same as a player who exists and has a skin, the players skin will be applied to the Defender! You could have defenders that look like you if you want!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Defender Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Defender Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.