Basic overview of the Defensive Villagers Mod:
The Defensive Villagers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a simple but effective mod that you can install for both client and servers. Say goodbye to Squidward lookalike NPC’s, this mod completely revamps and changes how the NPC’s act, look and characterise themselves. This mod increases the AI intelligence within Minecraft allowing for an advanced and boosted Minecraft experience.
How to use the Defensive Villagers Mod:
- To use the Defensive Villagers Mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Defensive Villagers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Defensive Villagers Mod:
- Defensive Villagers rewrites the villager AI and render and model file.
- Villagers defend themselves from Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders and Zombie Pigmen.
- This mod is available for both client and server and is fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- The NPC AI is now more intelligent and this allows for a more enjoyable and real experience.
How to Install the Defensive Villagers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Defensive Villagers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Defensive Villagers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Defensive Villagers Mod.