Basic overview of the DesertCraft Mod:
The DesertCraft mod is a simple tweak to add more to desert biomes. Vanilla Minecraft seems to be a bit lacking when it comes to deserts and this mod aims to fill them up a bit. Now you have more cactus varieties, flowers and dry grasses. The mod adds in cactus tools and armour, sand tools and also a new type of glass that is entirely resistant to blasts. The mod is compatible with most other mods and requires Minecraft Forge to run as a prerequisite.
How to use the DesertCraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
DesertCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Fortune Ores Mod.
Key Features of the DesertCraft Mod:
- The mod adds in a variety of new plants, trees and bushes.
- The mod allows users to craft sets of weapons, tools and armour from sand, cactus and steel glass.
- The mod can be installed on SMP multiplayer and also single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the DesertCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DesertCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DesertCraft Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.