Basic overview of the DessertCraft Mod:
The DessertCraft Mod, is a new mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8. The mod, as you can expect, adds in some new desert items to your game. The mod gives you the player, the ability to craft ice cream cones, chocolate chip cookies, and mint flavoured ice cream. Also, you can craft vanilla ice cream and then add flavours on top to suit your needs. Most of the mods features are extremely subtle and only change a little portion of the game.
How to use the DessertCraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
DessertCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the DessertCraft Mod.
Key Features of the DessertCraft Mod:
- The DessertCraft Mod adds in some small new features, including the ability to craft ice cream cones.
- You can also create vanilla Ice Cream and then add on the flavours you want to.
- You can also craft things like chocolate chip cookies, or mint flavoured toppings and much much more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the DessertCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DessertCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DessertCraft Mod.
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.