Basic overview of the Destiny Hunger Games Map:
The Destiny Hunger Games Map is perhaps one of the most detailed and accurate re-creations on Minecraft. The map has been created by Neriak, one of the most active map developers in the community, and this time he has decided to create a wonderful Destiny map. The map features a one minute grace period, and then challenges players to collect chests, craft weapons, and kill opponents in this fast-paced hunger games game mode.
How to use the Destiny Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Destiny Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
Destiny Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Destiny Hunger Games Map:
- The destiny hunger games map re-creates the Tower.
- The Tower is the central HUB in the game, and features a large open space with many shop fronts and items to collect.
- In terms of Minecraft capabilities, the chests are space evenly around the map allowing for a balanced game.
- The map is available to install for the PS3/PS4 version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Destiny Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Destiny Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Destiny Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Destiny Hunger Games Map.