Basic overview of the Diamond Tipped Steel Mod:
The Diamond Tipped Steel Mod, created by the developer TheModMonster is a very simple and subtle mod available for the latest patch. The DTS mod works by allowing users to craft the vanilla range of weapons, tools and armour with a new steel recipe – and then adding diamonds to the recipe boosts it up to another level. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also 1.8. The mod must be installed with Minecraft Forge and is compatible with a range of other mods, texture packs and other dependencies.
How to use the Diamond Tipped Steel Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Diamond Tipped Steel Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Diamond Tipped Steel Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Diamond Tipped Steel Mod:
- The Diamond Tipped Steel Mod adds steel to Minecraft!
- It even lets the player add a single diamond to a steel tool such as pickaxe, sword, shovel, axe and a hoe!
- This increases it to be as fast as diamond tools, but unfortunately they are not as durable. This is mod is developed with realism in mind.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Diamond Tipped Steel Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Diamond Tipped Steel Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.