Basic overview of the Digimon Mod:
The Digimon Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a fantastic new mod for the latest patch of Minecraft. You can probably guess what this mod does, it adds Digimon into your Minecraft game. Furthermore, this mod can also be installed for server and client so you can share the experience with your friends. Minecraft Forge is required to gain access to all of the latest updates in this mod, so make sure you download it with Forge.
How to use the Digimon Mod:
There is no real way to use the Digimon Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Digimon Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Digimon Mod:
- The Digimon Mod adds both small, average and large creatures that you can fight and tame.
- Once you have tamed and selected your digimon you can battle them.
- There is a unique levelling system, your Digimon’s health, owner and name is displayed above their head.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Can be installed for both server and client-side versions of Minecraft.
How to Install the Digimon Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Digimon Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Digimon Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Digimon Mod.