Basic overview of the Ding Mod:
The Ding Mod is an extremely simple mod that adds in a few sound effects that will brighten up your Minecraft experience. The first noise will play when you first open up your Minecraft menu, the noise will be a “ding” – hence the name of the mod. The second sound effect will play when you pick up XP orbs. The Ding mod is very simple and doesn’t require Minecraft Forge or iChunUtil to install, so you can download it straight away. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Ding Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Ding Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Ding Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Ding Mod.
Key Features of the Ding Mod:
- Plays a new sound effect when you open up the Minecraft menu or GUI.
- Plays another sound effect when you pick up an XP orb.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Ding Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ding Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.