Basic overview of the Dirt Bike Mod:
The Dirt Bike Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a new mod created by a 15 year old developer. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. There are four different types of bike but they are all the same with regards to speed and performance. The only difference between the bikes is the colour you choose.
How to use the Dirt Bike Mod:
- To use the Dirt Bike Mod you first of all need to create a dirt bike frame from iron ingots. Then you can create a dirt bike engine with coal and iron, then you can create a wheel with iron ingots and a stick. Then finally you can add it all together with the colour of choice.
Dirt Bike Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dirt Bike Mod:
- This mod adds four new dirt bikes to the game: a blue dirt bike, a red dirt bike, a gold dirt bike and a green dirt bike. Each of these dirt bikes is very durable and you can ride them over a mountain if you so wished.
- The bikes do not require any fuel to be powered and they can climb up one block hills.
- As of yet they do not have sounds so the mod seems a little empty.
- However, this mod is only small and the dirt bikes do provide a quick way to get around the map.
How to Install the Dirt Bike Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dirt Bike Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dirt Bike Mod:
- Unfortunately, there are no public changelogs for the Dirt Bike Mod.