Basic overview of the DiscoCraft Mod:
The DiscoCraft Mod is a mod that allows to have all of the features to build your own fully functioning disco in your Minecraft world, how exciting is that! This mod has a bunch of features, all completely unique, including the ability to craft your own disco ball that lights up any room that you put it in. Available for Minecraft 1.7.4, compatible with Forge, and can even be installed for servers.
How to use the DiscoCraft Mod:
- To use the DiscoCraft Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
DiscoCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DiscoCraft Mod:
- A fully functional disco ball that lights up any room with colourful reflections
- Dance floors that flash synchronously and receive redstone signals wirelessly
- 6 new music discs with disco music produced by Kevin MacLeod
- Compatibility for Minecraft 1.8, both servers and client.
- This mod is updated regularly so there will be no problem with bugs, late updates or anything of that nature. The developer is very committed to the project so I wouldn’t worry!
How to Install the DiscoCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DiscoCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DiscoCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the DiscoCraft Mod.