Basic overview of the DiseaseCraft Mod:
The DiseaseCraft Mod is an inventive mod that received great praise from the community following the ModJam4 competition. This mod finished in 10th place overall for the community pick section, and it is easy to see why. The DiseaseCraft Mod adds in over 10 diseases including the Bubonic Plague and Malaria, and also adds in a medical journal that lets players keep track of their past history.
How to use the DiseaseCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the DiseaseCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
DiseaseCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DiseaseCraft Mod:
- The DiseaseCraft Mod is a mod that was created for the ModJam 4 competition.
- The mod adds a medical journal that tells the player his medical history and also information about the diseases.
- The black rat is one of the few mob additions to the game, and aids in the spread of diseases.
- The disease list includes: Bubonic plague, Slowness, Weakness, Rabies, Parkinson’s, Mining Fatigue, Influenza, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Nausea and Blindness.
- The mod is available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the DiseaseCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DiseaseCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of DiseaseCraft Mod.
- The latest update for the DiseaseCraft Mod tweaked the time of some diseases. Now influenza and the Plague don’t stay with you for 20 minutes, as that was too difficult, but now one minute.