Basic overview of the DivineRPG Mod:
The DivineRPG Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very large and extensive mod that adds a whole new range of things into the game including a tonne of dimensions! Typically, a mod would only add one or two dimensions. But the DivineRPG mod actually adds eight new dimensions into your game. These are packed with unique mobs, bosses and challenges that will give you endless amounts of fun and excitement!
How to use the DivineRPG Mod:
- This mod is so large that there is no real way to use it! All you have to do is download and install it following the instructions that can be found on the installation tab on this post. Then, load up your latest Minecraft save game and the features should automatically enable!
DivineRPG Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DivineRPG Mod:
- The EDEN dimension is a sunny, happy place where the sun is always shining. If you want to have a peaceful play, this is going to be the best dimension for you.
- Iceika dimensions is a frozen wasteland infested with mobs and other nightmares!
- Skythern is perhaps the most amazing dimension. It stands a staggering 256 blocks high and looks as if it is caving in on itself!
- You can now have more pets, mobs, bosses and more! To find out more then download the mod!
How to Install the DivineRPG Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.6.2 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DivineRPG Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DivineRPG Mod:
The latest changelog for this mod updated with two new dimensions and also performed some minor tweaks and fixes.