Basic overview of the DivineCraft Mod:
The DivineCraft Mod is a brand new mod in the making that aims to implement and improve certain aspects of Minecraft. It also hopes to add in some new areas that haven’t been explored yet in Minecraft, such as herblore. The mod sounds very exciting and is currently a work in progress, although the developer has noted steady progress. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and will be compatible with server multiplayer. (SMP)
How to use the DivineCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lava Boat Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
DivineCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DivineCraft Mod:
- The mod has an entire section of features dedicated to herblore.
- The mod also has an entire module of features regarding both alchemy and sorcery.
- The mod will allow for summoning, mobs, friends, familiars etc.
- The mod will also have an entire industrial section with complicated machinery.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the DivineCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DivineCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DivineCraft Mod:
- The latest changelog for the DivineCraft Mod updated the entire mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and also improved some bugs concerning the herblore module of the mod.