Basic overview of the DJ Party Mod:
The DJ Party Mod is a fantastic mod for the latest patch of Minecraft. This mod allows you to have your own DJ Party in your server. It adds many features to your Minecraft game, it is compatible for the latest patch, can be installed for server multiplayer or single player client. This mod adds in features such as DJ Decks with built in lazers, a dance floor and so much more!
How to use the DJ Party Mod:
There is no real way to use the DJ Party Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
DJ Party Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DJ Party Mod:
- DJ Deck With Lasers
- – Aesthetic Speaker Toweres for Left and Right Sides
- – Dance Floor with 2 Modes
- – Laser Light
- – Smoke Machine
- – Recording Unit To Create Up To 50 Songs
- – DJ Controls For Altering Laser Properties, And To Turn On/Off Various Other Things
How to Install the DJ Party Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the DJ Party Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the DJ Party Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the DJ Party Mod: