Basic overview of the Dragon Mounts Mod:
The Dragon Mounts Mod is one of the best mods around at the moment. Why I hear you ask? Because it lets you hatch, tame, and ride a winged dragon beast! Now if that isn’t cool, I don’t know what is! This mod has some of the best models and textures around and you won’t be dissapointed if you download this amazing mod. I only hope, as this mod is a work in progress, that compatibility is added for SMP. Imagine flying around on a dragon in servers!
How to use the Dragon Mounts Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dragon Mounts Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dragon Mounts Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dragon Mounts Mod:
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
How to Install the Dragon Mounts Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dragon Mounts Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dragon Mounts Mod:
- There most recent update for the Dragon Mounts Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.