Basic overview of the Dragon’s Radio Mod:
The Dragon’s Radio Mod is great mod that adds on simple block into the game, a radio – you guessed it! However this is a little different, it doesn’t just add a pre-recorded sample of audio into the game, it actually allows you to stream your own audio from a URL into Minecraft. The creator of this mod is DragonbornSR, who has made many great mods in the past and now you can download this for both server and client.
How to use the Dragon’s Radio Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dragon’s Radio Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dragon’s Radio Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dragon’s Radio Mod:
- Dragon’s Radio Mod adds a single block to the world – a radio.
- It is not simply a prerecorded sound player or dummy, It plays actual radio streams from the internet.
- For that you need a radio stream link that provides mp3 stream with m3u extention.
- Audio stream will be client sided, so the radio does not cause any lag to server, and client side code is enough effective to play on any configuration and mod-pack without any troubles.
How to Install the Dragon’s Radio Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dragon’s Radio Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Dragon’s Radio Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Dragon’s Radio Mod.