Basic overview of the DropChest Mod:
The DropChest Mod is a great mod created by the developer: “xXShayneCraftXx”. The mod adds in a new chest that will suck dropped items towards it. The chest has several other unique features, and is one of the best mods I have written about this year. The mod can be installed for Minecraft 1.8, and also acts as a plugin for SMP servers.
How to use the DropChest Mod:
To use the DropChest Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
DropChest Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the DropChest Mod:
- The DropChest Mod is a mod that adds in a chest with some unique features.
- The chest automatically sucks dropped items that are near to the chest.
- The chest is customizable with a warning if the chest is nearly full.
- You can also check how much percentage of the chest is left free.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the DropChest Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the DropChest Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the DropChest Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the DropChest Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release. The mod is going to be updated soon however, and the developer has many things in mind!