Basic overview of the Dropper Map:
The Dropper Map is a PS3 Map download that has been created by the developer Neriak. The map is one of the most popular downloads ever on PC and now it has been entirely re-created for the PS3 version of the game. So what are you waiting for – go ahead and download it now!
How to use the Dropper Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Dropper Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then simply follow the in-game instructions and fall down the holes you are meant to.
Dropper Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dropper Map:
- The Dropper is one of the most popular maps on the PC version and now you can play it on the PS3!
- The Dropper map works by standing above a small whole and then jumping down it, avoiding obstacles as you fall and aiming to get to the bottom of it.
- The map’s falls increase in difficulty as you progress through the map.
How to Install the Dropper Map:
- To install the Dropper Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Dropper Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Dropper Map, however there are changelogs available for the PC version of the map, both created by the same developer.