Basic overview of the Dyeable Beds Mod:
The Dyeable Beds Mod is an extremely simple mod that only adds one new feature into the game. It allows you to dye your bed to any colour that you want to. This mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with many other texture packs and mods. It is configurable through the mods files can also be used with servers. So what are you waiting for, download this simple addition to your Minecraft game today.
How to use the Dyeable Beds Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dyeable Beds Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dyeable Beds Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dyeable Beds Mod:
- This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and NEI.
- Allows you to dye your bed to basically any colour.
- Combine your bed with a crafting table and a select colour dye to that colour.
- Other colours are also available but involve slightly more alternative crafting.
- EG: To get a brown bed, combine it with the seeds.
How to Install the Dyeable Beds Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dyeable Beds Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dyeable Beds Mod:
- There most recent update for the Dyeable Beds Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.