Basic overview of the Dyeable Clothes Mod:
The Dyeable Clothes Mod, created by the developer ADaringEnchilada, adds in new cloth armour that is entirely aesthetic. The new cloth armour can be crafted by using wool and the dye you’ve chosen. The dye will determine the colour of the armour. Note that the cloth armour is indestructible, but offers no protection in terms of health and cannot be enchanted.The mod is very subtle and allows players to maintain that good old vanilla feel. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Dyeable Clothes Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Dyeable Clothes Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Dyeable Clothes Mod Video Showcase:
The Dyeable Clothes Mod currently has no public video showcases.
Key Features of the More Dyeable Clothes Mod:
- The Dyeable Clothes Mod adds in new cloth armour, however it cannot be enchanted and offers no protection.
- Create the armour via a piece of wool and a coloured dye.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Dyeable Clothes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dyeable Clothes Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.