Basic overview of the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod:
The Dynamic Sword Skills Mod is an in-depth mod which develops the combat system in Minecraft. It adds in several new animated attacks that a player can perform, including a much needed updated of the GUI and menu. With this mod it is possible to dodge, parry, block and so much more. The developer of this mod also created the Zelda Sword Skills Mod, but this mod is a standalone version featuring only combat-based features.
How to use the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod:
- Adds in to the game a whole new combat system which involves the player having to UNLOCK new abilities.
- These are accessible through the new GUI and combat menu, seen below.
- There are also skills orbs that you must collect to gain access to the skills.
- Then, you can block, dash, armour break, parry and more!
How to Install the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.