Basic overview of the Dynamic Transport Mod:
If you have ever tried to create a working elevator in Minecraft then you know just how difficult it is. It can be extremely frustrating and time consuming. That is why I think you should download the Dynamic Transport mod. The Dynamic Transport mod allows you to create and craft working, fluid and modern looking elevators and put them into your game. The mod adds a variety of features all of which can be crafted with vanilla materials.
How to use the Dynamic Transport Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dynamic Transport Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Dynamic Transport Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dynamic Transport Mod:
- The Dynamic Transport adds in working, three dimensional elevators that can be easily crafted.
- You can also set up a redstone circuit to make you elevators automatic.
- Furthermore, you can set up automatic floor transport and can even specifically change the names of different floors.
- It can also be installed for servers and single player games alike.
How to Install the Dynamic Transport Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dynamic Transport Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Dynamic Transport Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Dynamic Transport Mod.