Basic overview of the Easter Hunger Games Map:
The Easter Hunger Games Map is a very technical hunger games map controlled by redstone circuitry. All six-to-eight players are released from their starting pods at the same time and have the chance to explore for five minutes without worrying about opponents. This map has something unique to other HG maps.
How to use the Easter Hunger Games Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Easter Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Easter Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Easter Hunger Games Map:
- The Easter Hunger Games Map is created by CastleCrafters and was released around Easter time.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
- At first, all players in the Easter Hunger Games Map start off in pods and redstone controls the release of the pod openings.
- All chests are spaced evenly and items are balanced throughout the entire map.
How to Install the Easter Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Easter Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Easter Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Easter Hunger Games Map.