Basic overview of the Eggy Goodness Mod:
Picture the scene, you’re in your Minecraft game and you are surrounded by chickens – they continue to lay eggs but you still don’t know what to do with them. This mod adds one simple feature in Minecraft 1.7.4 that gives a use to eggs. Perhaps the best thing about this mod is its compatibility with other mods. It is available for servers and clients, and there is no reason not to download it.
How to use the Eggy Goodness Mod:
There is no real way to use the Eggy Goodness Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Eggy Goodness Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Eggy Goodness Mod:
- Once you pick up eggs you can place them straight into a furnace and turn them into fried eggs!
- The fried eggs will restore health and are a good food source.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed for servers and client.
How to Install the Eggy Goodness Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Eggy Goodness Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Eggy Goodness Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.