Basic overview of the Elemental Caves Mod:
Have you ever wondered why there are no varieties of cave types in the vanilla version of Minecraft? All of the caves in the game are made up of the same thing, coal ore, iron ore and cobblestone. Why don’t you install a new mod that has been created for the ModJam competition? The Elemental Caves mod adds in some new types of caves, including grassy and nether ones! This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Elemental Caves Mod:
There is no real way to use the Elemental Caves Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Elemental Caves Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Elemental Caves Mod:
- The first cave that will come across once installing this mod is the Forest Cave. They are difficult to navigate due to the constant regrowth of grass and shrubbery.
- This mod also adds Ice Caves into the game. These are especially dangerous due to how easy it is to slip and fall.
- Fire caves are the most dangerous caves in the mod, however they come with rich treasures as their block to diamond ratio are higher than any other cave in the mod.
- Can be installed for servers and client-side singleplayer.
How to Install the Elemental Caves Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Elemental Caves Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Elemental Caves Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Elemental Caves Mod.