Basic overview of the Elemental Cows Mod:
The Elemental Cows Mod is a fantastic mod that adds in firey, windy, earthy and more cows! The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10, and can be installed without the use of Minecraft Forge. All of the cows are well textured and have good models too.
How to use the Elemental Cows Mod:
To use the Elemental Cows Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Elemental Cows Mod Video Showcase:
A mod showcase of the elemental cows mod by the YouTube user Whoopsie:
Key Features of the Elemental Cows Mod:
- The Elemental Cows Mod adds in six/seven new cows to the game, all with special abilities.
- The Fire Cow, the Lightning Cow, the Wind Cow, the Darkness Cow, the Ice Cow and the Earth Cow!
- The mod also adds in elemental shards. All can be spawned in via spawn eggs!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Elemental Cows Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Elemental Cows Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Elemental Cows Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Elemental Cows Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release. The mod is going to be updated soon however, and the developer has many things in mind!