Basic overview of the Elemental Witch Mod:
The Elemental Witch Mod adds elemental witches into the game. The mod’s developer keeps the mod regularly updated and requires Minecraft Forge in order to install. The impressive thing about this mod is the intricate detail put into each witches ability set. It makes fighting witches and general combat very challenging.
How to use the Elemental Witch Mod:
There is no real way to use the Elemental Witch Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Elemental Witch Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no other mod showcase other than the one found below, which is in Spanish.
Key Features of the More Glass Mod:
- It is fairly obvious what the Elemental Witch Mod adds into the game, it adds in elemental witches of course!
- The Fire Witch has five main abilities, she will shoot fireballs, summon a lava pit near you, will make it rain fire, summon a fire bat next to you and finally, upon death will direct a large firey meteorite your way.
- The Lightning Witch shoots lightning projectiles, summons lightning golems to fight with her, and will also turn the weather into a thunder storm when in combat.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Elemental Witch Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Elemental Witch Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Elemental Witch Mod:
- The latest update for the Elemental Witch Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer released all of the mod’s planned items upon initial release, so there is little chance of any future updates.