Basic overview of the Emotional Blocks Mod:
The Emotional Blocks Mod is an extremely fun mod created by the experienced developer ‘313owen’. This mod provides something different in your Minecraft game and it is unlike anything I have seen before. This mod will allow you to craft over ten different new blocks that have different emotions on them, stepping on these blocks will then give the subject a certain effect based on the emotion of the block.
How to use the Emotional Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Emotional Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Emotional Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Emotional Blocks Mod:
- This mod allows you to craft over ten new blocks, each which represents a different emotion.
- When stepped on, the blocks with give the subject an effect depending on the emotion of the block.
- These can be used to heal players or to poison them, you decide!
- The following emotional blocks can be crafted:
- Happy Block
- Sad Block
- Angry Block
- Funny Block
- Annoying Block
- Interested Block
- Proud Block
- Smelly Block
- Tired Block
How to Install the Emotional Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Emotional Blocks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Emotional Blocks Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Emotional Blocks Mod.